DELIVORIAS, CASSIUS H. (WIP) Dec 22, 2013 22:27:53 GMT
Post by CASSIUS HENRY DELIVORIAS on Dec 22, 2013 22:27:53 GMT
- 170 pounds
- brown, short, slightly curled, usually messy
- green, almond shaped, framed by dark lashes
- bite mark on the lower left of his waist, a scar that stretches across his entire back
- hunter gear: dark brown leather coat, white long-sleeved linen shirt, dark pants and brown boots.
- honest, charming, cautious, fair, determined, loyal, reliable
- cold-hearted, blunted affect, arrogant, rude, rough, pessimistic, resentful
- mint, forests, the night, bonfires, flirting, sleep, fighting (as well as picking fights from time to time), food, hunting
- crowded places, anything cold (snow, ice, weather), vegetables, fish, water, full moon, noisy people, being forced to stay inside for long periods of time, cats (or anything feline)
- transformations, swimming, drowning
- to find the werewolf who transformed him,
Born into a noble and rich family he is quite stuck up, even after his transformation into a beast. His blunted affect often results in coldheartedness. This does not mean he is not able to love or feel affection at all but it is difficult for him because he has no reason for it. He is a jerk - rude, rough and arrogant, not just because of his upbringing. The change also affected his personality. You could say that he is even worse than before becoming a Werewolf. Cassius is having trouble keeping his transformation in control and still needs to train a lot or a small burst of anger already forces him to turn. He struggles with the sudden transformations whenever he gets angry, so he tries his best to stay calm - which is really difficult and hard for him since he does like to pick up fights and tends to provoke others. He can be quite scary - especially in his Werewolf form. He's pretty much uncontrolable during his transformation. This guy has a few positive traits as well. He's loyal to the ones he loves and honest. He says whatever is on his mind, plus, he can't lie. He's a terrible liar. Cas never takes sides and likes to stay neutral, someone who doesn't judge others easily.
- imogen (née yate) delivorias, 29, deceased, wife
- marcus henry delivorias, 34, deceased, noble
- cassandra valeria delivorias, 17, unknown, unknown
- alys mara abel, 23/unknown, alive, fiancée
- Cassius Henry Delivorias was born into one of the noble families of Cyris. His parents met at a young age for an arranged wedding.
He now still keeps travelling and works as a hunter - keeping one half of the meat for him and selling the other halfs on the markets. The forests have become his second home although his one and only home will still be Cyris.
- gmt +1
- about 7 years +-
- advert on pb support