CATARISANO, BELLA M. Dec 26, 2013 23:18:22 GMT
Post by BELLA MALINA CATARISANO on Dec 26, 2013 23:18:22 GMT
- 140lbs, 30lbs or sometimes 300lbs
- slightly curly hair that doesn't reach far past mid back, very thick. more often than not, pulled out of her face. in her shifted form, she has light orange fur and black tiger stripes all down her sides until they meet at her white underside. as an ocelot, she has a reddish-brown coat with black bands and misshapen black dots along her body. on the back of her ears there are white dots sprinkled around.
- brown eyes that lighten in her shifted forms and summer.
- freckles dot nearly all of her face, most prominent around her nose.
- white, tight fitting tops with corsets with a well fitted pair of pants and boots. deep, rich colors appeal to her most. nothing loose while she is around the fires but in her leisure she likes to wear long gowns. there's not really much to say about her style when she is in her cat forms other than the fact that she refuses to let her coat get dirty.
- hardworking, loyal, kind, courageous, bright, attentive
- easily angered, compulsive, impatient, fickle, vengeful
- summer, fire, dance, song, art, animals, children, nature
- winter, cold, lying, meeting people, dull people, silence
- disability, someone will harm her family
- get away from memories of a previous lover, have a family of her own
- Bella can be an extremely kindhearted person once you get to know her. Most people don't ever get to see who she is underneath, though, because she doesn't put herself out there to trust. Meeting new people is not always something she welcomes wholeheartedly but that doesn't mean her immediate reaction is to be cruel, it's to be cautious. Due to her heart being broken, she tends to stray from men so she doesn't have to feel that again. Her very close friends and family are the only ones who have ever seen how nice she can be. Her goal is always to please those she cares about. Her work reflects her care and attentiveness, along with her passion for art.
When Bella gets angry or upset, she often shifts into her Bengal tiger form. It's probably best not to upset her if you would like to keep your head attached to your body.
Very rarely does she take her second form, only when she wants to take down prey quietly. Her ocelot form is only used when she's not entirely upset as she feels it is her weaker side.
- Thea Catarisano, deceased, apothecary
- Cedric Catarisano, deceased, forger
- Enndolynn Catarisano, unknown status
- Hadrian Bellecote, deceased, previous lover
- Ayleth Vesci, deceased, friend
- Bella was raised in a very loving family which is where she got such a strong need for a family. Both of her parents were gentle souls, always providing the best life they could for their two daughters. They were married young, very young, and had Enndolynn and Bella when they were still in their youth.
Bella fell in love with a man she planned to marry. They lived together for many years, building a home and life for themselves to share. Both were quite open to the people whom they lived near and worked with. One friend, Ayleth, they even allowed to live with them while her own life was being established.
It had been months that the three lived in one home, and it didn't take long for Bella to figure out what was going on behind her back. A slow anger was growing in her, always burning in the back of her mind. One particularly bad day, Bella caught them and her anger finally surfaced. She shifted and that became the end of that.
The rest of her life was a rather quiet one, living among those in a small town. She continued her glass work in her solitude, only showing much of herself during festivals and when selling her work.
- eastern time; gmt-05:00
- 2-3 years, properly.
- ad on blue ridge (brra.proboards.com)